Day 1 Check-in: Exercise Every Day To Relieve Stress
Let’s have a quick check-in to make sure that you’re on track!
- You’re doing at least one workout exercise every day.
- You do exercise for at least 10 minutes every day. (Of course, it’d be great if you’re doing exercise for more than 10 minutes each day!)
If your answer is yes to all, awesome! You’re in great progress in making fitting exercise into a daily routine! (Don’t miss out tomorrow’s extra tip!)
If your answer is no to any of them, don’t worry! Just do these today:
1. Do One Simple Workout Exercise Today
Pick one or a few of these simple workout exercises to do today:
- Towel Stretch and Pillow Routine
- Go for a walk
- 10-Minute Jump Rope Workout
- 4 Simple Exercises When You Get Out Of Bed
Just pick one now!
2. Set a Reminder On Your Phone
Set an alarm to remind you to do it right after you get back home from work or dinner every day. Take your phone out and do it now!
3. Start with 10 Minutes of Exercise Every Day
All you have to do is spend at least 10 minutes to do the workout exercise you’ve picked.
Source: Lifehack Lifestyle