Tips #4: Exercise Makes You Happy
Day 4 Activity – 4 Simple Exercises When You Get Out Of Bed
Just get out of bed, find a spot in your house with ample space, and do the following moves.
- Put your feet together, raise your arms straight over your head, and clasp your hands together.
- While breathing in and out, lean to the right as far as you can then go back to the center.
- Next, lean to the left as far as you can then go back to the center again.
- Do this 10 to 20 times.
- Start with a standing position with your feet together and your arms at your side.
- Next, jump while widening your legs more than shoulder-width apart and raising your arms over your head.
- Make sure that you raise your arms high enough that your fingers from the right hand and the left hand will meet on top of your head.
- Go back to the standing position then jump with legs widened and arms raised again.
- Do 25 to 50 jumping jacks.
- Stand straight, widen your legs a bit more than shoulder-width apart, and raise your arms up to your chest with your palms facing the floor.
- While bending your knees and your arms raised, push your butt backwards and downwards.
- Lower your butt as far down as you can .
- Make sure that your knees don’t go over your toes as you do this.
- Keep your chest up, and keep looking straight ahead.
- After, push your hips forward to go back to the initial standing position.
- Do this 25 to 50 times.
- Plant your hands and toes on the ground as if you’re about to do a push-up.
- Make sure that your hands are straight, directly under your shoulders and are positioned slightly wider than shoulder-width apart.
- Keep your torso and butt leveled to form a straight line.
- To avoid neck strains, look at the floor while you do the move.
- Hold this position for 30 seconds up to a minute. Do this two to four times.
Credits to Kitkat