Less Eating Out Challenge Day 3: Stretch Tight Muscles To Relieve Fatigue
Day 3 challenge is to stretch tight muscles to relieve fatigue.
How to do it?
- Start watching the following video from 1:11.
- Among all, there’re 3 exercises I specifically recommend you:
1. Upper strap stretch (starting from 1:11)
- Bring your right ear to your right shoulder.
- Bring your hand to the opposite side and gently pull your head to the right.
- Repeat for the left shoulder.
2. Shoulder blade pinch (starting from 3:35)
- Squeeze your shoulder back until you feel your shoulder blades meet.
3. Stretch of the lower leg (starting from 7:20)
- Put hands on the desk.
- Bring one of the legs behind you.
- Keep it straight and your heel down on the ground.
- Gently shift your way forward.
- Feel the stretch and hold 30 seconds.
Why it matters?
- Fatigue at work makes you more tempted by an indulgence of food.
- Stretching muscles helps you relax and prevents you from grabbing junk food.
- Thinking about what to have for lunch? Let’s take a look at what you’ve prepared!
Featured photo credit: Flickr via flickr.com
The post Less Eating Out Challenge Day 3: Stretch Tight Muscles To Relieve Fatigue appeared first on Lifehack.