9 Delicious Fruit Wraps To Help You Lose Weight Easily
If you’re someone who is trying to lose weight and lose weight the healthy way, you know it can be difficult. Especially, if you take pride in making your own food and paying close attention to what you eat. It can be a challenge preparing your own food to assist you along your weight loss journey and not be bored with the same recipes. Here are 9 delicious fruit wraps to help you lose weight easily.
Because the recipes below are jammed packed with fruit, not only can you eat them for breakfast to start you on the right foot, but you can also eat them for lunch and even dinner. These fruit wraps are loaded with fiber and vitamins to combat unwanted cravings. Fruits add bulk to our diets without adding all the extra calories.
1. Strawberry Salad Wrap
- 2 cups shredded romaine lettuce
- 3 sliced strawberries
- 1/4 cup sliced cucumber
- 1/4 cup cooked chickpeas
- 2 tablespoons dried tart cherries (or cranberries)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons Gorgonzola cheese
- 1 tablespoon sunflower seeds
- 1 spinach wrap
This wrap is rich in fiber, has a bold taste, and is bursting with flavor.
2. Sweet Mixed Fruits and Granola Breakfast Wrap
- 2 flour medium tortillas
- 1/4 cup strawberries, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup banana, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup peaches, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup raspberries, roughly chopped
- 1 teaspoon raw honey
- 1/3 cup granola (use any nuts instead)
- 4 tablespoons cream cheese (softened)
With all of these ingredients mixed into one wrap and the use of granola, you will have a wrap that will fill you up and provide protein at the same time.
3. Rainbow Breakfast Wrap
- 4 flatbread wraps
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 cup granola
- 1 banana, thinly sliced
- 1 large mango, thinly sliced
- 2 kiwi, thinly sliced
- 8 strawberries, thinly sliced
- 1 cup blueberries
The use of Greek yogurt in this recipe will leave you feeling more full and is higher in protein than traditional yogurts.
4. Jackfruit and Black Bean Wrap
- 1 can green jackfruit, drained and well rinsed
- 1 can black beans in chilli sauce
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 cup barbeque sauce
- 1 cup vegetable stock
An uncommon fruit, jackfruit is sweet in taste. It is also rich in fiber, minerals, and vitamins.
5. Fruit and Yogurt Wrap
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 container (6 oz.) Yoplait Original yogurt (any flavor)
- 4 flour tortillas
- 4 small strawberries, sliced
- 1 small banana, sliced
This sweet fruit wrap is palatable and also high in protein thanks to the peanut butter.
6. Peanut Butter Apple Wrap
- 4 whole wheat flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 6 tablespoons granola cereal
- 1 large red-skinned apple
This is a simple and quick fruit wrap to put together that leaves you pleasantly full. Plus, its loaded with antioxidants because of the apple!
7. Peanut Butter Banana Wrap
- Whole wheat tortilla
- Peanut butter
- Banana, thinly sliced
Like the recipe above, this fruit wrap wraps up in a jiffy! It’s flavorful, plus there is the added benefit of peanut butter. This will leave you feeling full well into the lunch hour.
8. Mango Coconut Wrap
- Juice from one mango
- 1 cup young coconut meat
- Handful fresh basil
Mango is sweet and colorful. It is also known to clear your skin, improve digestion, and fight heat stroke for the upcoming summer months.
9. Cheese with Fruit Wrap
- 1 4 oz. reduced-fat cream cheese
- 2 teaspoon sugar (optional)
- 4 drops vanilla extract
- 3 8-inch whole-wheat tortillas
- 10-12 strawberries, thinly sliced
- 1/2 small cantaloupe, thinly sliced (OR 3 kiwi’s, peeled and thinly sliced)
- 2 bananas, thinly sliced
This sweet fruit wrap filled with cantaloupe provides a rich source of vitamin A, reduces inflammation, and lowers the risk for metabolic syndrome.