Day 4 challenge is to prepare a quick dinner.
How to do it?
- Cook with a large pot. It’ll save your time from washing afterwards.
- Stock pasta and rice in your kitchen. It goes well with many ingredients such as various veggies, meat and seafood. You can have different matches for the whole week.
Quick Dinner Suggestion
- Combine and mix ground beef, breadcrumbs, onion, egg, salt and pepper in a big bowl to make the meatball mixture.
* Beef can be replaced by many ingredients to make a mixture. For example, you can have fish balls, pork balls, and even tofu balls for vegans!
- Roll the mixture into balls and cook it for 1 minute in the pot.
- Flip the meatballs and add the beef broth, milk, salt, pepper, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Cook the pasta and serve it with parmesan and parsley!
Why it matters?
- Dinner is the most tempting time for you to eat out after a busy working day.
- Quick steps make cooking after work not suffering. You’ll be more motivated.
- Don’t forget to stretch your tired muscles during work. It keeps you energetic!
Featured photo credit: picjumbo via picjumbo.com
The post Less Eating Out Challenge Day 4: Prepare A Quick Dinner appeared first on Lifehack.