Reading Time: < 1 minute
This post may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission if you purchase through our links.
Day 5 challenge is to get a good sleep.
How to do it?
- Stay away from your gadgets before you sleep. You’ll not be disturbed by pop-ups from your smartphones.
- Listen to soft music. It helps relax your mind and induce sleepiness.
- Dim the light in your bedroom. Light can be a disturbance when you’re trying to fall asleep.
Why it matters?
- A good sleep reduces your fatigue at day time and you’ll be less tempted to have junk food in restaurants.
- Don’t forget to prepare a quick and delicious dinner to treat yourself for the hard work of the whole week!
- In the weekend, you can still have one or two meals out as a treat. But don’t forget to make this challenge a habit for the coming days.
Featured photo credit: flickr via flickr.com