No More Bad Posture: Day 7
Reading Time: < 1 minute
Evil that comes along with bad posture…
- Your hunching shoulders increase stress on your spine and it affects regular airflow.
- It limits intake of oxygen in your body and you’ll feel dizzy.
How to fix it easily?
- You don’t need any equipment for this exercise. You can do it anytime, anywhere.
- Lie down with your face and stomach down towards the ground.
- Slowly and carefully lift your upper body with your head up.
- Lift as high as it is comfortable.
- Keep arms at your sides and hands on your hips.
- Repeat the exercise for 10 times. You can gradually increase the reps as you’re comfortable.
- Now you know more how bad posture badly affects you in different ways.
- Stay clam! You know clearly how to fix it with the exercise, right?
- After this week, it’s time for you to take this exercise, and of course, maintaining good posture your daily habit. Your effort will never be in vain.
Featured photo credit: flickr via flickr.com